We are protected if are constantly mindful of the Divine and thus remain in His protection.
V. HADITH TIRMIDHI, 2516, chapter 38, CHAPTERS OF THE DESCRIPTION OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT AR RIQAQ AND AL WARA
Ibn ‘Abbas narrated: I was behind the Prophet(s.a.w) one day when he said: ‘O boy! I will teach you a statement: Be mindful of Allah and He will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him before you.
When you ask, ask Allah,
and when you seek aid, seek Allah’s aid.
Know that if the entire creation were to gather together to do something to benefit you- you would never get any benefit except that Allah had written for you. And if they were to gather to do something to harm you- you would never be harmed except that Allah had written for you.
The pens are lifted and the pages are dried.
- To inculcate in the children the absolute confidence that all of it has to be asked from Allah.
- RasulAllah PBUH said to the boy : “ when you ask , ask for it from Allah”
- When you ask for help then ask Allah , know that my help will come from Allah
- If All the universe wants to benefit you it cannot unless Allah has not designated it for you. ( fear of the dark, of people) one should avoid those things that can harm you.
- If All the Universe wants to harm you it cannot do so unless Allah has not written it for you
- Those angels who have been designated to write your Qadr ( which RasulAllah PBUH saw on his Mairaaj where he heard the scraping of pens) because the pens have been lifted and the pages are dried.
- No one should not expect or ask for goodness or harm from Creation.