Everyone needs timeout from the rat race…………….
Here are some golden guidelines courtesy SA:
From The Book of Intentions by Al-Habib Muhammad bin Alawi Al-Aydarus. A true gem of a book by a true gem of a scholar, gifted by a gem of a Mu’min, SubhanAllah!
The Intentions for Khalwa, Spiritual Seclusion…
1. To devote yourself to worship
2. So that you may be accepted by Allah
3. To protect people from evil
4. To keep away from the evil of people
5. To rectify your heart
6. To gain futuh (spiritual openings) from Allah the Exalted
7. To withdraw from people
8. To purify the inward
9. Sincerity of action for the sake of Allah, Most High
10. To be guided to the Path, in accordance with the saying of the Most High,
As for those who strive for Our sake, We will guide them to Our Paths
View original post 232 more words