Here are some guidelines for transformation into a Momin given by our Shaykhs and Teachers:
GUIDES FOR TRANSFORMATION:
1. CHANGE: The Nafs e Ammara to nafs e Mutmaina.
2. ASK FOR Transformation: It is essential to ask for things from Allah and if you ask from someone else, mention your lord. Inshallah! Or Bi iznillah!
3. LIVE THE DEFINATION: Transformation: Defination of Siddique is one who is true in his or her words and in actions
4. CHANGE CHARACTER: Transformation: Allah does not guide the one who betrays (Ayah from Surah Yusuf):
ذَٰلِكَ لِيَعْلَمَ أَنِّي لَمْ أَخُنْهُ بِالْغَيْبِ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَهْدِي كَيْدَ الْخَائِنِينَ ﴿٥٢﴾
[12:52] Yusuf Ali“This (say I), in order that He may know that I have never been false to him in his absence, and that Allah will never guide the snare of the false ones.
5. ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY : Assume responsibility with much Dhikr. Assuming responsibility with out Dhikr of Allah is a secular trend