Here is my wish list for now:
1. The ability, stamina, health and intention to perfect my prayer.
2. The mental faculties to memorize the Quran accurately with the correct tajweed and recite it so that it sounds sweet to my ears and others.
3. Ability, strength and istiqama to follow what is ordained by Allah and obey His Prophet (PBUH)
4. To include others in my journey given above with smile benevolence and a non-judgmental manner.
5. To spend my time, money and speech in a manner that will bring me closer to Him (SWT)
6. To go to the Kaaba often and have personal time for prayer and reflection in the Riaz ul Jannah without disturbance.
7. To pray in the Masjid e Aqsa honorably.
8. To minimize the trials of this dunya on me, and my family, and to give afiya to my loved ones who have died.
9. To have the health, strength and resources and the cognition to see the beautiful signs of Allah in this world that he has created
10. To be safe from all human strife and free from all restrictions.
11. To give my daughter and future son in law health, taqwa, happiness and the love and desire to be on the path of jannah.
12. To give my daughter shifa in her hands from Allah and children who are healthy, righteous, normal, obedient and a comfort to her heart.
13. To give my husband health, and a salve for his sorrow.
14. To set all my family (including my extended family) on the path to jannah.
15. To give my husbands family Emaan and the desire, and ability to take Shahada and make that path easy for them.
16. To give me the perseverance to declare my shahada in my last breath.
17 To save me from torture in this world, in my grave and in the Hereafter. (you know I am weak).
18. To listen and accept the prayers of the Muslim Ummah if they are Jaaez, and to guide them continuously.
19. To show the beauty of Islam to all my friends of other faiths and make it easy for them to take Shahada and ease their difficulties.
20. To give me the recipe for the rest of my time in dunya that is pleasing to Him (SWT) and which gives me entry into Jannat al Firdous and keeps me there.
21. To make my final resting place in Jannah.
PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS